Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MOVE RAYMOND...MOVE...

Went to our ourchard in Kpg Jambu this morning,my parents and i..Do some bush cutting..(phew)..Fortunately the weather wasn't hot...Thank God..

Done with the orchard after an hour or so, we went to our kampung house our have our meal...(boy,am i hungry) which my aunt prepared..Sagu,squirrel masak kicap,sup tempoyak,ikan masin...Exquisite!

After the great meal...I wonder around the back of the house and notice there's an empty land(not that big though) which aoutomatically trigger me.'Hey,i can open up another franchise of my rabbit project'.I ask my dad and he said 'Sure,if you want to'.Now thats what i want to hear.

About an hour at Kpg Jambu,our next stop was Kpg Simboh,my mom's place.(her kampung).There i talked to my uncle who was going to built the rabbit's hutch for my project there.We discussed about how and where we are going to set up the hutches.

Well,thats my progress for today..Will update soon and more to come on my projects.. ;)

No comments: