Friday, February 7, 2020

LE TOUR D'LANGKAWI

Today LTDL happened in Kuching, Sarawak. I think it's the first time they held it here..correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway,a lot of mixed feeling surrounding this event. But most of the reaction I've seen and heard was it causes traffic jam! 
I couldn't agree more. A lot of main road were closed and redirect and that causes road user to detour their usual route to work. 
Eventually, it ended before noon and cyclist from Kazakhstan won it. Congratulations to him. Ok, back to the road user's complaints. Yes, about the traffic jam. Those who complained obviously had their morning route redirected and they have no choice but opted to use alternative route which cause them to drive further than usual. 
Either way, this was an experienced for all of us. Good thing for us is outsider knows where Kuching is now. Hope they've tried our local food and make them come back. Good for economy I'd say.

No comments: