Wednesday, February 5, 2020

WHEN TO QUIT YOUR JOB

I have one goal in my life that i really love to achieve. Financial freedom.
But how can i? I don't have enough money and i can't just quit my job? It's the only source of income i have.
Then as years go by, passive income comes to mind. I know now that, if i have passive income that is larger than my expenses every month, i can quit my job.
But of course, i have to have one or two of passive income to quit my job,right? As that being mentioned, i have been looking at some. Here are some side hustle and investment that I've been working on.

1. Playing games and earn Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two i earn through Bitcoin Blast and CryptoPop. You can download them from Google play store.
2. HelloGold apps.
3.Buy and sell crypto through Luno wallet.
4. Invest through robo advisor.Here I'll share my link so you can get bonus through my referral code.
• Raymond Peter Roger wants to give you a free Wahed bonus of USD 10.
To claim your free reward make sure you use this referral code when you sign up: RAYPET1
• Enjoy free 3 months management fee when you 'Invest In a Moment' with MYTHEO!https://www.mytheo.my/mytheoweb/reg/RAYMOAPJ9Q
• Have you started investing with StashAway yet? Sign up with my link and we'll both get up to RM30,000 managed for free for 6 months!https://www.stashaway.my/referrals/raymondp5k

No comments: