Sunday, January 18, 2009

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

At school,we're punished everytime we make mistakes.To make things worse,we might be labelled stupid.Why is that? But for me...NOW..older and wiser (cewah) , by doing mistakes is where you will learn something.Just like Alanis Morrisette sang in her song,YOU BLEED,YOU LEARN..YOU LOVE,YOU LEARN..YOU CRY,YOU LEARN...YOU SCREAM YOU LEARN..

If you don't do mistakes, you'll never learn.I know,we don't do them on purpose..right? Its a life process..Everyone does..even the smart people..Even the powerful people...They all have made mistakes in their life...Correct me if I'm wrong people,MISTAKES TEACH!

But I know, some people find it hard to learn from mistakes or maybe they just don't take it for a thought.These people normally will blame other people or saying things just happen that way.Don't you hate it if people blame you for something that you didn't do,which is actually its them and they don't want to admit it? Its sucks, i know...

Well, life is full of surprise..Thats what makes life interesting.. And along they way, we will always have to learn new things.I want to learn Japanese language and culinary.How about you?

1 comment:

Mysterious Witch said...

I want to do bungee jumping... :p
I want to learn mandarin.. as a start...
I want to do MBA... If I can afford.

Haha.. There's so much I want to do.. :p