Friday, January 9, 2009

POWER OF THE MIND

Sudoku is something new for me.It might be peace of cake to some people but as a beginner,its damn confiusing and hard for me.When I first look at he game,I was like "What the F*$k"...  Hell..I give it a try.

My girlfriend bought the SUDOKU book and asked me to join her.I wasn't interested at first but then again, I kind of wanted to try and see what this game could do.Or what can you achieved by playing.Yes,its a MATH thingy.. oh boy,my math sucks!

After a few minuted of filling out the empty boxes,I begin to enjoy it.At some point,I wanted to just give up and continue the next day.But I challenged my mind and put it to work.I was DETERMINE to finished it that moment.My girlfriend asked me to continue it the next day but i said NO.

I told myself and sent a message to my brain,"FINISH IT,YOU CAN DO IT".Guess what, I did.With a great determination and believe,my mind done it job.

At that point,that was the greatest feeling I have ever felt.The feeling of achieving something that you wanted the most.I wanted to finis the game, and i did.The power reveal when you BELIEVE,DETERMINE and NEVER GIVE UP.

Friends, maybe its nothing to you but to me.. Its an ACHIEVEMENT to me.

3 comments:

JD (NOT MY REAL NAME) said...

like i said.. maybe its nothing to some people, but 4 me its an achievement and i'm proud of it :p

♥ little devil on your shoulder ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ little devil on your shoulder ♥ said...

try 9x9 sudoku. lagik fun! u'l realize sooner or later, after few sudokus, ur brain gets more effective! ;)