Thursday, July 16, 2009

AK5217

Actually my original flight was AK5219 scheduled to depart at 9.50pm but was retimed to 11.25pm..hell no! So me and my dad went to the check-in counter and see whether they could squeeze me into an earlier flight that travels where I'm suppose to.Luckily,I'm accepted and got into the 9.05pm which was delayed 10 minutes.I rushed to the boarding gate and found it was closed.I asked the personnel and they relieved me saying the flight is delay.I thought the gate was already closed.So, I've waited and finally the plane arrived.

This is one full house flight.My seat number..30A.Sitting next to me was a couple in their 60's,going to back to Kelantan but they staying with their relative in Shah Alam for the night.They were in Kuching to accompany their son/daughter(i didn't ask) who registered into Maktab Perguruan Kota Samarahan.Its KPLI if your wondering.They (the couple) only stayed in Kuching for one night and they didn't even go for a stroll around our city.They checked-in in an unknown inn near Satok.I asked what did they buy from Kuching and yes..ikan terubok and kuih lapis.Typical right? Hehe...

Our final conversation when we landed in K.L, I introduced myself and told my name and said "Pakcik boleh panggil saya Aziz M. Osman..".You know what he said? "A..a..Tu lah,memang macam dia pun...".Haha...and one more thing,he asked me where Am I studying..(Damn, I look that young?)Well,it's a compliment.But,I do feel young.Sometimes I felt that I'm still in my high school year despite my age.I'm proud of me being myself.Initiating a conversation and put aside the awkardness..Oh, my bag is so heavy....

No comments: