Wednesday, July 15, 2009

USE YOUR GOD GIVEN GREY-MATTER

Whats your brain for? one-Thinking...Sometimes when you think, your emotion normally gets into the thinking process and it often influence your decision.

I think a lot..About life, relationship, work, myself..What to do first when I wake up? Even that one, I have to think about.Because what I do first thing in the morning and what kind of mood that i'm in, determine what my day will be like..normally..

Its different when I wake up for work and when I'm not.Now, i develop a new habit and its a good one..I make my bed every morning...i don't make them usually, just when I feel like it..hehe...My bedroom looks more tidy and organized.Believe me, its useful and convinience when everything in your room is full organized.Because you know where to look for your things or documents when you put them in one particular place.

I think I'm out of the topic, right? Still...Use you brain people...Cheers!

No comments: